Home Heating and Air Conditioning Services - Greensboro, NC
We at Triad Sheet Metal are proud to be among our area’s most highly regarded HVAC contractors, and we’ve earned that status by offering only the best home heating and air conditioning services. From installation to maintenance to repair, we have the equipment and expertise needed to handle all of your home comfort needs.
Some of the products and services we provide include:
- Installation services, including full load calculations
- Whole system design for new construction
- Air conditioning service and repair
- Metal roofing installation
- Indoor air quality products including humidifiers, air purifiers, ventilators and UV lamps
- Heating and air conditioning maintenance plans
Great home heating and air conditioning services come only from great professionals, and we’re committed to making sure our business is built on a foundation of top-quality HVAC technicians. All of our staff are licensed, certified and factory-trained, and we build on that training with frequent professional development seminars and on-the-job learning.
Pre-service Check List
Before our service technician arrives at your home to service your heating and cooling system, take a moment to make sure you’re prepared for the appointment. That way, you can ensure he has all of the information he needs, and can get directly to work getting your system into top-performing condition.
- Know where all of the units in your heating and cooling system are located
- Be sure the circuit breakers are in the “On” position
- Switch the outdoor unit’s “disconnect switch” to the “ON” position
- Check your air filter
- Write down the model numbers of all your products
- Note all symptoms or problems you’ve had
- Make sure the system is accessible by the dealer
- Put pets away
- If your heat pump or air conditioner is frozen, shut it off before the technician arrives so it’s thawed and ready for service
- Make sure there’s an adult (age 18 or over) home to legally allow entry to your home
- If you rent your home, make sure you have your landlord’s permission to have your system serviced
Because our technicians travel in vans filled to the brim with parts and equipment, we’re proud to say we can finish the majority of service calls in a single visit. To help accommodate your busy schedule, we offer flexible hours and pledge to arrive on time for every appointment. Above all, we’re committed to keeping our customers comfortable with our services by keeping the lines of communication throughout every service visit and always cleaning up the job site before we leave.